Geo-Data Manager for ArcGIS® – Simple Management of Spatial Data in ArcGIS
Datasets organized from different data sources in different formats and coordinate systems, should be integrated and presented to the user in a simple and clear manner. This is the main task of GISCON Geo-Data Manager (GDM) for ArcGIS®.
Structured management of different formats
- ArcSDE Geodatabase
- Personal / File Geodatabase
- ArcSDE® Raster Data
- Raster Images
- Administration of geo-datasets that are centrally (server) or locally (client) stored.
- Three levels of thematic data organization infamiliar names and common symbols.
- Management of raster datasets.
- Automatic display of Raster Catalogs.
- Assistant-Wizards for selective import and export of spatial and attribute data.
- Thematic zooming levels.
- ESRI ArcGIS® Desktop 10.x, or ESRI ArcGIS® Desktop 9.3.1 SP2
- Microsoft .Net® Framework 3.5 SP1
- Microsoft Windows 7®, Windows Vista®, Windows XP® SP3
- Windows XP SP2 is supported only if using ArcGIS® desktop 9.3.1 SP2