KTS - Process optimisation in the creation of maps
intuitive ● flexible ● efficient
Our solution: KTS
KTS provides a complete tool box for the continuous process support during the production of a series of high quality maps. KTS gives optimal support to cartography departments in public authorities or businesses in all mapping tasks. Furthermore, the highly efficient tools can be implemented according to demand as they integrate perfectly with ArcGIS as separate add-ins. The result: previously time-consuming work processes are comfortably reduced with just a few clicks of the mouse, your maps are created more quickly, they are produced with less effort and are more effectively administered.
Using the core layout generator and output tool components, as well as a large range of other special tools, KTS carries out the creation of demanding map layouts and the completely automatic export of print files - all without any programming effort! As a fully developed software product, KTS is entirely integrated into the range of functions and interfaces of the ArcGIS desktop. KTS is already available to use with ArcGIS 10.5.
- KTS fills the gaps between freely available solutions like the ‘MapBook’ or ‘DataDrivenPages’ (ArcGIS) and expensive high-end solutions, such as ‘PLTS’.
- All KTS tools can be purchased individually, so you can put together your own optimal tool collection, individually and at a low cost.
- Upon request we create complete workflow concepts, including orientation and the training of your employees.
Established technical basis
- small, self-contained tools (add-ins)
- modular architecture: easy to maintain and expand
- simple, clear graphical user interface
- user friendly configuration data which can be read and edited by the user (XML)
- completely object-oriented (ESRI ArcObjects) using the NET-Framework, carried out with C#
- useable with all ArcGIS licence levels
- flexible licence model