Geo-Data Manager for ArcGIS® – Simple Management of Spatial Data in ArcGIS
The management and manipulation of large spatial datasets requires a complex database structure.
Datasets organized from different data sources in different formats and coordinate systems, should be integrated and presented to the user in a simple and clear manner. This is the main task of GISCON Geo-Data Manager (GDM) for ArcGIS®.
Structured management of the following formats:
GDM Extent dialog
- ArcSDE Geodatabase
- Personal / File Geodatabase
- ArcSDE® Raster Data
- Raster Images
GDM Settings dialog
GDM Modify Wizzard
- Administration of geo-datasets that are centrally (server) or locally (client) stored.
- Three levels of thematic data organization infamiliar names and common symbols.
- Management of raster datasets.
- Automatic display of Raster Catalogs.
- Assistant-Wizards for selective import and export of spatial and attribute data.
- Thematic zooming levels.
Do you have questions concerning GDM?
Please contact us!