proBaum: the tree control software
proBaum is a modern control and management program for the implementation of tree and object controls, and for the acquisition, planning and execution of maintenance and “repair” orders for the trees.
proBaum is divided thematically into the following parts:
this part includes the control of tree collectives, the measurement and monitoring of individual trees, the tree control of the planning and the documentation of all the controls. Therefore a complete documentation of all inspections and controls is ensured.
this part of the program includes the order entry, the order scheduling and thedocumentation of all orders.
In addition it offers a documentation of all the care measures for the trees.
Most of the data should ideally be recorded directly outside in the field. But the management of the controls and the orders must be done in the headquarter (office).
For this reason proBaum is divided into a mobile and a desktop application.
An exchange of data between the mobile and desktop applications is carried out regularly using a data replication.
Main function (moduls):
- Record and edit tree-collectives
- Record and edit single trees
- Control of individual tree-collectives
- Control of single trees
- Record and edit the individual orders for the controls and care measures
- Record and manage the complete planning of all controls and orders
- Integration of a geographical information system
proBaum is mainly based on software-components from ESRI and Unify.
- mobile application: Arc Pad (7.1.1 or higher)
- PC-application: ArcGIS 9.3 or higher for the GIS and Unify TD for proBaum
- Database: SQL Base, Oracle
|proBaum Starting Mask
||Overview of all the plannings
||Fully integrated GIS
Do you have any questions concerning proBaum?
Please contact our office in Dortmund